Thursday, May 19, 2011

So much to do

Well, this is the week.  I've added a page to my Facebook account, I've made business cards and now I am officially on blogspot.  I've also been sewing like crazy; filling orders and making new things to post on my "places".  Starting a business that has immediately starting getting  busy is quite a task.  I don't ever know what to do first!  But, it's very exciting and fun!

I will be posting pictures on here of things that I've made.  They are for sale.  I'll try to keep the cost down.....  It figures I would start a business when the price of cotton is at a 150 year high and shipping prices are rising fast because of the price of oil.  Oh well....we'll see what happens!  I've asked God for help in this venture and he knows what he wants this to become!   I'll just have to fasten my seat belt and go along for the ride!  I feel like he is telling me to do this.  Exciting!!

I've always like to make things.  I taught myself to knit, crochet, embroider and cross stitch when I was a little girl.  My momma taught me how to sew and it has come in very handy in my life.  Especially in decorating my  home. 

I sewed for my girls, but with four children, there was only time to sew for them; no one else!  Since my granddaughter has come along, my sewing interest has become re-ignited.  My daughter has hinted that Gracie has more than enough clothes and it's time to start a business.  She has been on me to do this for years.  Now is the time!

I'll have some pictures soon!  If you don't see what you're looking for, ASK!  There are so many patterns, so much fabric, and so many appliques that I could never make or post everything hat is possible to  make!

Gram

No comments:

Post a Comment